Getting started with Speedo
- Where to find Speedo?
- The Speedo EJB distribution
Back to the Speedo documentation
Speedo is an ObjectWeb product. It is availlable on the Speedo web site,
recent versions can be found in the
Speedo CVS repository.
||The Speedo distribution contains the following files or directories:
- doc: contains the Speedo documentation
- etc: contains the Speedo configuration files
(see the user manual for
- examples: contains the Speedo examples
- lib: contains the libraries which compose Speedo.
All these libraries can be merged into a single Speedo.jar using the
build.xml file. It contains, in addition, some JDBC drivers and the
log4j implementation (open source logging system).
- build.xml: permits to build the jar and rar files with
the librairies (lib) and the configuration file (etc).
- speedo_for_jonas_ra.rar: is a Speedo rar (JCA connector) for
the use of Speedo with the JOnAS application server.
In fact, this rar file is not provided directly with the Speedo
distribution. The rar can be built by using the build.xml provided with Speedo.
- speedo.jar: is the Speedo library. It does not contains
JDBC drivers (required), nor a logging implementation (optional).
In fact, this jar file is not provided directly with the Speedo
distribution. The jar file can be built by using the build.xml provided with Speedo.
- src.zip: A zip of the Speedo source code.